From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New local or global USE flags for sdl bindings: noimage & nomixer
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 08:37:26
1 On Mon, 2004-08-23 at 19:00, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Monday 23 August 2004 07:55 pm, Carsten Lohrke wrote:
3 > > And I said add one. My english is bad, but that bad!?
4 >
5 > i missed that ... i thought you were suggesting that there is some mechanism
6 > already through use.local.desc ...
7 >
8 > anyways, i dont think we need one since the no* flags serve just fine :p
9
10 Does make.defaults not work for local flags? Maybe I missed someone
11 saying this.
12 --
13 Donnie Berkholz
14 Gentoo Linux