From: Anders Bruun Olsen <anders@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Ebuild versioning problems
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 00:25:06
1 On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 11:47:14AM -0400, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > > I absolutely agree, but I am not associated with them in any way and
3 > > therefore am not in a possition to convince them to reconsider their
4 > > versioning policy (unfortunately).
5 > Why not just ask them? I've found that some people will change, some
6 > won't, but they definitely won't change if you don't at least ask.
7
8 I've now tried to ask on their -devel list, but have met nothing but
9 silence. Guess they don't want to discuss their versioning scheme :-/
12 Anders
18 PGPKey: http://random.sks.keyserver.penguin.de:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xD4DEFED0
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list