From: Jason Cooper <gentoo@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] udev-032 script disabling
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 11:06:06
1 Jason Cooper (gentoo@××××××××××.net) scribbled:
2 > Will a future version allow toggling the use of the scripts in that
3 > directory? Is there a reason why an average user needs those to run,
4 > especially in light of things working fine before (well, at least for me
5 > :) )?
6
7 damn. I started going through the code (delusions of patch-writing
8 danced in my head) and saw "PROGRAM=", then I found it in
9 /etc/udev/rules.d/50... Sorry for the noise.
10
11 Just a thought, perhaps the scripts directory could be under rules.d?
12 That way it is not confused with something handled in udev.conf.
13
14 Cooper.
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list