From: John White <johnjohn-gentoo-dev@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] doc pointers
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 02:18:39
1 I've been reading through the list archive, but have been unable to
2 locate a few vital pieces of information.
3
4 1) Is it possible that gentoo is using Bugzilla for bug tracking
5 without having a Bugzilla ebuild?
6
7 2) It's unclear from the developement docs how to include dependencies
8 for specific perl modules. Say, the contents of Bundle::Bugzilla?!
9
10 3) During the emerge process, I've observed what looks like a md5 check,
11 but I can't find anywhere in the ebuild docs on how to store an
12 md5 checksum, or how to initiate one during the process.
13
14 I apologize for what may seem like basic questions. I really have been
15 trying to answer them on my own by reading the docs, the list archives,
16 and asking discreetly on #gentoo to no avail.
17 --
18 John White