From: Chrissy Fullam <musikc@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for April
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 16:17:13
1 > Petteri Räty wrote:
2 >
3 > I checked the current slacker script and it checks for having at least one
4 > commit in last 60 days. We could of course just change the slacker script
5 > to list the activity for everyone during the last 60 days and leave the
6 > interpretation to undertakers.
7
8 Interesting information, thank you for looking into the detail; I had been led to believe it was for 30 days. I do see value to modifying the script to list all activity, aiding undertakers in their task as well as useful information for those who may inquire.
9 I do not rightly recall who wrote the script. Who can modify that script for us so we may test it out?
12 Kind regards,
13 Christina Fullam
14 Gentoo Developer Relations Lead | Gentoo Public Relations
20 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list