From: drobbins@g.o
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 14:55:08
Hi all,

Well, we had another mail problem, and now the mailing list appears to be
working again.  My ISP took down their primary server (which handles DNS and
mail), and replaced it with a new one.  During the downtime, lookups for failed.  Then, when was finally reachable, I was able to
discover that their sendmail is now configured to *not* relay mail from *me*,
their customer!  Argh.  And they did this all without any "system upgrade"-type
email warning.

Icky stuff; they're not in the office today but tomorrow I'm going to "contact"
them.  I'll leave it up to you to decide whether "contact" means giving them a
phone call or going over to their office and forcefully "contacting" the
sysadmin's bottom with my hand as I spank him in front of his coworkers :/

Best Regards,

Daniel Robbins					<drobbins@g.o>
Gentoo Technologies, Inc.