From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, council@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] One-Day Gentoo Council Reminder for April
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 21:39:31
1 Just wanted to let you know the agenda will be coming pretty late
2 because I've been at a conference that I'm traveling back from today.
3 I should be home in ~12 hours to do it.
4
5 If someone else would like to pull together the things from the
6 earlier thread and post a draft agenda, that would be extremely
7 helpful.
8
9 Thanks,
10 Donnie