From: Alfredo Tupone <tupone@g.o>
To: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs post disbanding Ada: dev-lang/gnat-gcc and metastuff
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 20:36:06
1 On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 11:07:47 +0100
2 Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Hi,
5 >
6 > The Ada project has been disbanded as having no members. Although
7 > there were a few people interested in helping out with Ada, nobody
8 > made it past the initial reply. If anyone is still interested, the
9 > packages are up for grabs.
10 >
11 > This involves the following packages:
12 >
13 > app-eselect/eselect-gnat
14 > dev-ada/asis-gcc [lastrited]
15 > dev-ada/charles [lastrited]
16 > dev-lang/gnat-gcc
17 > virtual/ada
18 > virtual/gnat
21 I asked to, but I needed a change in the toolchain eclass that is not
22 under my umbrella.
23
24 However the packages you cited are not needed by my implementation