From: Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] About ALLARCHES
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 15:55:57
1 On 01/24/2017 07:54 AM, Agostino Sarubbo wrote:
2 > We are working to provide some tools for the stabilization process.
8 > Unfortunately, there isn't atm something able to manage the requests
9 > with the ALLARCHES keyword,
13 > So, *everyone* with the commit access can keyword for all after a
14 > stabilization/keyword happened at least for one arch.
18 > Thanks.
21 So, to be clear, we need to wait for an AT to mark stable for one arch
22 on an ALLARCHES package. Once that is done any dev can mark the rest of
23 the arches stable.
26 Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)