From: Christian Parpart <trapni@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: "Hélder Máximo Botter Ribas" <helderribas@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Are you guys for real?
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 10:27:34
1 On Wednesday 13 June 2007 23:46:01 Hélder Máximo Botter Ribas wrote:
2 > Nowadays, this list looks more like a fight ring than a dev list.
3 >
4 > I'm using gentoo for 4 years, I love emerge, I enjoy to be part of
5 > gentoobr( Gentoo Brazilian community ), I'm always helping at gentoobr
6 > and gentoo-chat. I really enjoy gentoo.
7
8 it feels really good to read ppl still enjoy things we all love in the end
9 anyway - although, a public list is what the public community contributing to
10 it is submitting. and if only the biatches between us have something to say
11 this way, then it still doesn't mean that *all* of us act like that.
12
13 regards,
14 Christian Parpart.