From: "Toralf Förster" <toralf@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] things becoming better and better
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 18:48:13
1 honestly.
4 When I started with my tinderbox 2 or 3 years ago I had often a fair
5 amount of manual work to made to get an image up and running - moslty
6 tweaking USE flags to get blockers being solved. This yielded into a
7 growing list of fixed USE flags settings for certain packages.
8
9 But over the time this list became small and smaller and eventually this
10 month I kicked off the last few lines (famous last words?).
11
12 Said that Gentoo has IMO a lot of success stories to tell too (beside
13 the usual grumblings and annoyances) - and the quality of the Gentoo
14 tree is IMO an example of that.
17 /me was just in the mood for a statement like this
20 Toralf
21 PGP 23217DA7 9B888F45