From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: SAMBA needs a maintainer
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 07:25:11
1 Doug Goldstein wrote:
2 > I'll give some of the issues a look over Monday if you ping me about it
3 > jakub. But I don't want to maintain it. I'll proxy maintain it for a
4 > user and help them out if they need.
5 >
6 Alec Warner wrote:
7 >
8 > If there are any interested users, I am willing to proxy-maintain this
9 > as well.
10 >
11 I don't really want to do it as I'm just starting a new job, but will if you
12 can't find anyone else; would it be possible to post to the user rep forum?
13 It'd have more weight coming from a dev.
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list