From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: ACCEPT_LICENSE revisited
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 08:09:09
1 Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
3 >> What, you really think that Donnie doesn't know how the X licence
4 >> handling situation breaks GLEP 23? Just how exactly is ACCEPT_LICENSE
5 >> usable when you have this?
6 >
7 > [ cropped groups of similar license combinations ]
8 >
9 > Pretty usable, when you consider that it specifies groups. Throw all
10 > that stuff into an MIT group and you're good to go.
11 >
12 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
13 > On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 02:56:18 -0800 Donnie Berkholz