From: Thierry de Coulon <tcoulon@××××××××.ch>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] wonderfull
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 03:20:40
1 I've just made a trial installation of Gentoo and I would like to tell you how
2 pleased I am. It's a little soon to say if I'll switch from my actual
3 distribution (Mandrake) but the process of building a system by following
4 your (excellent) documentation was just fascinating.
5
6 I still have a few things to build/configure but so far everything was OK
7 (except the allready recorded bug wth gtk+-directfb-2.0.5-gnetoo.patch.bz2).
8
9 This system build from scratch seems to be by far the most stable I ever had.
10
11 Thanks
12
13 T. de Coulon
14 Switzerland
18 Thierry de Coulon - tcoulon@××××××××.ch
19 web site: http://www.decoulon.ch
21 "On the side of the box, under 'System
22 Requirements', it said 'Requires Windows
23 95 or better'. So I installed Linux."