From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Jeremy Olexa (darkside)
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 08:53:16
1 On 05-05-2008 23:32:53 +0300, Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > Another one bites the dust. It's my usual pleasure to introduce to your
3 > Jeremy "darkside" Olexa from Minneapolis, USA. On IRC he goes with the nick
4 > name darsiide because darkside is taken. Let's see if the current owner
5 > gives it up after the thousand ping marker. Jeremy will be working on
6 > bringing Gentoo/Alt:Prefix to machines that many have never heard of and
7 > some want to forget like ia64-hpux. His main hobbies are flying small
8 > airplanes and skydiving. I guess he must have crashed his head at some
9 > point.
10
11 LOL.
12