From: "Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh" <iluxa@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: proctors@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Living in a bubble [gentoo-proctor] Warning^2
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 21:29:14
1 Way to go Proctors! I think you just tipped few more people over the edge.
2
3 Wernfried Haas wrote:
4 > On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 09:44:23PM +0100, Roy Bamford wrote:
5 >
6 >> Please step back, take a deep breath and avoid posting to this thread
7 >> for 24 hours.
10 > Folks, while we're cutting some slack to the people replying
11 > somewhere else in the thread because they may not have gotten the mail
12 > by Roy yet (and that time frame should be over any time now, too),
13 > replying to this mail clearly shows you are not following our call to
14 > do so.
15 >
16 > So far we have temporarily suspended both ciaran's and geoman's account
17 > from posting and encourage everyone to do as Roy initially suggested.
18 >
19 > cheers,
20 > Wernfried
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list