From: Aisha Tammy <gentoo.dev@×××××.cc>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo/OpenBSD current status
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 17:20:45
1 On 6/1/20 4:19 PM, Peter Stuge wrote:
2 > Benda Xu wrote:
3 >>> I was wondering if the openbsd prefix support is something
4 >>> that is still garnering any interest from gentoo?
5 >>
6 >> There is still interest in Gentoo. But no one seems to have energy to
7 >> take care of it.
8 >
9 > FWIW I have interest in this as well.
12 >> Your contribution is welcomed.
13 Unfortunately I don't have any where near the skill set for this :(
14
15 I can provide moral support and some debugging help as a guinea pig.
18 > What contributions are known to be needed at the moment?
19
20 Same question, I am not even sure where to start.
21
22 Aisha
26 > Kind regards
27 >