From: James Potts <arek75@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Sunrise Project -- Sunrise FAQ
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 19:56:41
1 On 6/9/06, Stefan Schweizer <genstef@g.o> wrote:
2 > Markus Ullmann wrote:
3 > > Maybe that way we avoid any misunderstandings, nearly doubled posts and
4 > > repeating ourselves over and over again.
5 >
6 > The problem is that some questions and answers easily get lost in a mailing
7 > list. To solve this shortcoming, I am starting to make a FAQ page in the
8 > trac wiki:
9 > http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/sunrise/wiki/SunriseFaq
10 >
11 > We are adding new questions there, if you have some additions, please talk
12 > to me and I will add them for you.
13 >
14 I do have a question: If you're allowing just anybody who asks to
15 have commit access to the repo, what guarantees can you give me that
16 they won't commit something deliberately malicious or which will break
17 the entire overlay to the overlay?
18
19 --Arek
20 --