From: Alex Alexander <wired@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo calendar for tracking Gentoo events
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 12:54:10
1 On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 07:45:21AM -0500, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > the front page of http://gentoo.org/ now links to a Google Calendar (see side
3 > bar). this has been around for a while, but it seems it's been more of an
4 > "underground" thing, so it's time to raise its awareness.
5 >
6 > like other aspects of Gentoo, all Gentoo developers have access to it to add
7 > their own events. anything Gentoo related may be added of course ! meetings,
8 > events, scheduled package events, etc...
9 >
10 > the access step requires a bit of help though -- simply e-mail me off list
11 > your gmail account and we can get you set up. once you have access, you may
12 > easily pass it on to other Gentoo peeps.
13 > -mike
14
15 excellent idea! thanks for taking the time to do this :)
16
17 i've added my gentoo email to my personal google account so you should be
18 able to add me using that, could you try?
19
20 thanks,
21 --
22 Alex Alexander :: wired