From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Linux-PAM stabling plans
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 05:34:55
1 On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 12:07:39 -0700
2 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Forwarded by request of somebody thats smart/lucky enough to not
5 > be on this list but still monitoring it.
6 >
7 > -------- Forwarded Message --------
8 > From: Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò <flameeyes@g.o>
9 > Subject: New Linux-PAM stabling plans
10 > Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 20:51:36 +0200
11 >
12 > Now, I could ask stabilization even right now, but, I'm not sure how
13 > to convey enough focus on what is going to happen. I'll write about
14 > this on Planet for sure, but then? Is GLEP42 ready? Should I ask PR
15 > people to publish this?
16
17 Glep 42 is still waiting for some eselect people to take care of bug
18 179064.
19
20 Marius
25 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
26 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.