From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: perl-5.10.1 status update
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 11:07:39
On Tuesday 27 October 2009 11:10:39 Torsten Veller wrote:
> * Torsten Veller<tove@g.o>: > > After that I'll minimize my perl work if no more people join to help. > > Plan revised: I stop doing perl work right now. >
Thanks for all the time you spent on perl. I can understand that doing everything by yourself and getting no support and almost no feedback is exhausting, so I can't even be upset about your decision. You've done an awesome job while it lasted :) I'll try to be available as proxy-committer for perl things, but since I don't have that much experience with it I'll have to rely on the input of others. I hope a few other devs feel motivated to help out. Take care, Patrick