From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Automated Package Removal and Addition Tracker, for the week ending 2015-09-06 23:59 UTC
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 11:48:12
1 Robin H. Johnson posted on Mon, 07 Sep 2015 23:54:36 +0000 as excerpted:
2 > I've been travelling a lot the past month (Helsinki, LA, Seattle)
3 > and it's on my list of stuff to do
4 > along with finalize and announce the migrated git history.
5
6 Others may have concerns, but I'm simply grateful for what Gentoo devs do,
7 esp the demanding + critical work of migrating to Git.
8
9 I envy your travels & hope you had time
10 to appreciate Helsinki's trams, LA's LRT & Seattle's trolleybuses (smile).
14 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
15 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
16 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca