From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o, gentoo-user@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] [Fwd: Re: Amiga Expo - the alternative platform event]
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:18:26
1 Hey people,
2
3 I wanted to get feedback on AmigaExpo again, since our gentoo mailing
4 lists died about the time I asked the question previously. AmigaExpo is
5 happening in late March in Baltimore, Maryland. There's going to be a
6 lot of (obviously) next-gen Amiga stuff, retro stuff, and apparently
7 alternative OS stuff like Linux and QNX. What do people think about
8 having a presence at AmigaExpo for showing off Gentoo Linux?
9
10 Best Regards,
11
12 Daniel
13
14 -----Forwarded Message-----
15
16 From: Kermit Woodall <kermit@××××××××××.com>
17 To: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
18 Subject: Re: Amiga Expo - the alternative platform event
19 Date: 30 Jan 2002 14:00:45 -0500
20
21 Dan,
22
23 I thought I should check in with you and see if we could count on you to
24 sign up to exhibit at our event now. Interest is high and we've got several
25 Linux groups already - so you're going to have a good audience here.
26
27 Kermit Woodall
28 www.amigaexpo.com