From: Thomas Beaudry <tmbeaudry@×××.com>
To: arutha@×××.de, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] forums
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 21:57:02
1 Yep. Sort of reminds me of the Mandrake developers.
2 One of the things that pushed me off that distribution.
3
4 That being said, I just checked and the forums and CVS
5 are both back up.
8 > > Are the forums no longer available? I can't access them :(
9 >
10 >Somebody on #gentoo said something about bad ram. I find it
11 >annoying that theres nothing on the gentoo page or on the
12 >mailling lists from official staff. Could you pls comment
13 >and give an ETA ? (Even if it says we dunno when we get the
14 >new ram but say something :))
18 MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos:
19 http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx