From: flameeyes@gmail.com (Diego 'Flameeyes' =?utf-8?Q?Petten=C3=B2?=)
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: lastrite: dev-cpp/libherdstat and app-portage/herdstat
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 14:45:17
1 Alin Năstac <mrness@g.o> writes:
2
3 > According to my local copy, we have 12876 metadata.xml files.
4 > Something tells me that your command line will exceed the maximum
5 > command line length supported by any shell ;)
6
7 I actually checked before saying that :) Both zsh and bash on my system
8 can get that command line going just fine.
9
10 I was sure of that already because I use very often egrep $something
11 */*/*.ebuild to scan the tree for particular stuff.
14 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
15 http://blog.flameeyes.eu/