From: Tom Syroid <tom@×××××××××××.com>
To: dunveganfarm@×××××××.com, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:00:34
1 Glenn,
2
3 Questions like this belong on the gentoo-user or newbie list, not dev...
4
5 But, yes, you certainly can install gentoo on a Dell Inspiron. I've had it
6 running on my 8000 for since pre-1.0. If you have trouble with a particular
7 aspect of the installation, post a specific question along with the details.
8
9 You might also want to have a look at Linux-on-laptops --> Dell:
10
11 http://www.linux-laptop.net/dell.html
12
13 Best,