From: "W.Kenworthy" <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev]
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 22:29:24
1 In Oz, cellphone is only used in american movies, here they are called
2 "mobile phones" (formal), "mobiles" (common usage) and "mob" when
3 written (e.g., Mob: 0419...)
4
5 There's also the upcoming "cell" processor architecture that may clash
6 in the future.
7
8 How about app-mobphone or app-mobilephone or perhaps
9 app-mobilephoneutils or some variant of?
10
11 BillK