From: Robert Buchholz <rbu@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Bugzilla enhancements wrt AT work
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 11:29:48
1 On Tuesday 18 March 2008, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > As the Bugzilla admin, this sounds reasonable, and it plays into some
3 > of my plans wrt to Bugzilla3. In that, depending on some bits with
4 > Bugzie3, I'd like to consider a radical re-arrangement of Products
5 > and Components, to help users find the right place to file stuff, and
6 > also reduce some of the needless complexity that we have.
7 >
8 > As a short-list quickly on products:
9 > - Demote the 'Bugzilla' product down to a component under the
10 > 'Infrastructure' product.
11 > - Demote 'Mirrors' to a component under 'Infrastructure'.
12 > - Promote the components under 'Gentoo Hosted Projects' to Products
13 > of their own, to enable them to have their own components (I can see
14 > several of them benefiting from this).
15 > - Merge the Admin product to the Infrastructure product.
16
17 Can you add deleting the "Security" component in the "Gentoo Linux"
18 product to that list?
21 Thanks,
22 Robert