From: Shyam Mani <fox2mike@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] CFP, FOSS.IN/2005
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 18:54:02
1 Hey Everyone,
2 This is like a bit too late, but I thought I'd post it
3 anyway. My sincere apologies for the delayed post.
4
5 Since the year 2001, the Linux Bangalore[1] conference, held every year
6 in Bangalore, India, has been the most anticipated Free & Open Source
7 Software (FOSS) event of the year in India.
8
9 FOSS.IN/2005 is the fifth in the series of these immensely successful
10 conferences, and will be held from 29-Nov-2005 to 02-Dec-2005, at the
11 Bangalore Palace, in Bangalore, India.
12
13 This year, for the first time, we'll be having a Gentoo Stall (as part
14 of the FOSS Expo, which is free of charge) and our very own Seemant
15 Kulleen and myself will be the "official" Gentoo monkeys around.
16
17 I'd like to invite all of you down to participate at FOSS.IN/2005 and
18 you can head to the cfp page[2] for further details.
19
20 You have around about 24 hours more to submit talks/workshops/tutorials
21 etc...which I know is short notice...my apologies once again.
22
23 Hoping to see some of you down here :)
24
25 TIA and Regards,
26 Shyam
27