From: Brian Harring <ferringb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Dev: Marien Zwart (marienz)
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 15:55:13
1 Hola all.
2
3 Please welcome Marien Zwart, aka marienz to the crew. He's joining up
4 as a python monkey, working on twisted (2.x stable ebuilds anyone?
5 ^.^), portage 3 hacking, and pretty much anything python wise.
6 Finally, he's been helping out in #gentoo for quite some time.
7
8 His words-
9 From Groningen, the Netherlands, where I study
10 physics/mathematics. Interests: general messing around with computers,
11 used to do scuba diving but haven't gotten around to it much
12 recently, sailing, listening to and making music (I play keyboard).
13
14 Oh, and one thing I'd like to add since I think I've seen bits snipped
15 from this in new dev announcements: sorry people from New Zealand,
16 contrary to what some people think my nick does *not* stand for "Marie
17 from New Zealand", it stands for "Marien Zwart", I'm male, and I live
18 on the opposite side of the globe.
21 Please take a moment to make him feel welcome, and make the usual
22 attempt to dump bugs off on the new blood. :)
23 ~harring