From: bdharring <bdharring@××××.edu>
To: lafou@×××××××.fr
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Shell script help - emerge frontend.
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 20:24:06
1 On Friday, June 20, 2003, at 01:08 PM, Philippe Lafoucrière wrote:
2 > I fell a little bit confused. Is there a 'getting started' doc for
3 > using python with
4 > portage ?
5
6 try 'pydoc portage'. It's about the best I've found to give you a
7 summary/idea of what functions/objects there are. From there, I've
8 always just dug into the portage lib/module at
9 /usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/portage.py .
10 I haven't seen any *specific* docs for using the portage api, if you
11 come across any I would like to know of them.
12 viel gluck.
13 ~brian
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list