From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Another call for BugVoting on bugs.gentoo.org
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 00:10:02
1 On Monday 16 May 2005 08:01 pm, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Mon, 16 May 2005 19:45:05 -0400 Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
3 >
4 > wrote:
5 > | On Monday 16 May 2005 07:08 pm, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
6 > | > What, so that you can see which bugs a small but vocal group of
7 > | > ricers are interested in rather than the ones that're actually
8 > | > important?
9 > |
10 > | once again, voting is optional ... if you dont want to pay attention
11 > | to them, then dont
12 >
13 > Ok. Please provide me with a procmail rule that will filter bug comment
14 > emails which whine about votes being ignored whilst letting legit
15 > comments through.
16
17 i dont see how that differs any from users whining about how a bug has been
18 open "foooooooooorever" or how there's "a billion people in the cc list" and
19 yet the fix still isnt in portage ! clearly developers are a bunch of jerk
20 offs since my bug hasnt been fixed yesterday !
21
22 ive seen users complain on bugs/version bump requests that were open for less
23 than 3 days and dealt with packages that were far from critical (i.e. a
24 package in emulation or games)
25 -mike
26 --
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list