From: Chad Huneycutt <chad.huneycutt@×××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] info errors
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 17:22:25
1 Not sure if anyone else took the time to work on this yet, but here is
2 the solution to the info problems. Please make sure that your future
3 ebuilds don't suffer from bad info files.
4
5 I am not sure that I know what the real problem is, but if you look at
6 the .texi file that generates the info page in question, it is probably
7 missing the following lines right after the first @ifinfo
8
9 @format
10 INFO-DIR-SECTION Utilities
11 START-INFO-DIR-ENTRY
12 * Finding Files: (find). Listing and operating on files
13 that match certain criteria.
14 END-INFO-DIR-ENTRY
15 @end format
18 I will go ahead and start fixing the broken ebuilds by patching the .texi file. Let me know if anyone else has already fixed some or all of them.
21 Chad M. Huneycutt
22 Ph.D. Student
23 Georgia Tech College of Computing
24 http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~chadh