From: Eric Olinger <EvvL@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Release: Metadata_XML Python Module
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 21:34:35
1 Hey All,
2 I've done the final release of the Metadata_XML.py file. This one fully
3 conforms to the dtd on the site. The only major change, besides the code
4 clean-up, is the handling of the description type fields. The new
5 description fields are stored in dictionaries with the key being the
6 lang attribute from the xml document. I've also rearranged my site a
7 little, so this is the new link to the page.
8
9 Homepage:
10 http://evvl.rustedhalo.net/software/gentoo/#metadata
13 Eric Olinger
14
15 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF90FBBC1
16 Key fingerprint: B678 9E22 1161 51CF 6664 7591 6767 5BDB F90F BBC1
17
18 Give a man a password, he'll log in for a day. Teach him to code, and he
19 will hack his way in...