From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Developers
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 08:40:19
1 Hi All,
2
3 I'm pleased to announce three new developers to the team.
4
5 First up is Alvaro Figueroa (fede2) who hails from a place that has the
6 suffix .cr; He's currently a splack dev as well, which (for those who
7 recognise) implies that he's new on the Sparc team. Additionally, fede2
8 did a lot of fixes all over the place anyway. In his spare time, fede2
9 rides motorcycles indoors -- something about not wanting to be too far
10 away from his computer...
13 Next up is Steve Arnold (nerdboy) who has been a fixture in the #gentoo
14 channel for a long long time. He hails from somewhere on the East Coast
15 of the USA (or wait, it could be on the West too, hmm). Anyway, he's on
16 board for all sorts of things. His hobbies include surfing on
17 stationary boards and playing the air guitar.
18
19 Finally, we have Mike Gardiner (Obz) who has also been a long time
20 thingy in #gentoo. He hails from Perth (no, the one in Australia).
21 He's on board to team up with foser and liquidx on the gnome team. He
22 absolutely loves to sing karaoke.
23
24 Please make them feel welcome.
27 Seemant Kulleen
28 Developer and Project Co-ordinator,
29 Gentoo Linux http://dev.gentoo.org/~seemant
30
31 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3458780E
32 Key fingerprint = 23A9 7CB5 9BBB 4F8D 549B 6593 EDA2 65D8 3458 780E