From: Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Proposing fundamental changes to DevRel
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 00:42:02
1 On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 02:00:21 +0200, Sebastian Pipping
2 <sping@g.o> wrote:
3 >
4 > yngwin's devaway message still reads
5 >
6 > "inactive, pending resolution of devrel issue".
7 >
8 > yngwin retired. I woudn't go as far as saying that his case made him
9 > retire but I definitely say that _DevRel failed on his case_.
10 > I believe I had enough insight to be able to say.
11
12 How do you have "enough insight" to know this stuff? Was it public? I
13 consider myself pretty active in the community and don't know a thing
14 about yngwin's case. It is all pretty vague to me. /me shrugs.
15
16 > I would like to propose these fundamental changes to DevRel:
17 > <snip>
18
19 I can't comment on the rest due to the above.
20
21 -Jeremy