From: Avi Schwartz <avi@×××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Samba-2.2.3a error
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 08:44:30
1 How did you fix the problem? If you just fixed the md5 than it will
2 probably not work correctly. As the maintainer pointed out to me, read the
3 Changelog on how to get it working.
4
5 My personal feeling is that until the build process is resolved without
6 having to resort to all these manual changes, the ebuild should be masked
7 out.
8
9 Avi
10
11 --On Tuesday, March 05, 2002 15:27:19 +0100 Felix De Vliegher