From: pbg1854@×××××××××××××××.edu
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new guides
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 22:50:10
1 On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 08:55:04PM -0600, Daniel Robbins wrote:
2 > Devs,
3 >
4 > Some doc improvements to http://www.gentoo.org:
5 >
6 > The development guide has been converted to the new XML guide format.
7 > Also, we now have Pete's excellent new development HOWTO on the site.
8 >
9 > Both are works in progress. Much thanks to Pete and Thomas for their
10 > hard work!
13 Oh, and speaking of which, I've been quite busy recently (classes,
14 work, my band, etc...), which is why I have not added much to the
15 HOWTO recently. I'm going to try to put some more info into it this
16 week, and so if anyone has any suggestions for improvements/additions
17 etc. please let me know, I'll add them.
18
19 Pete