From: Mikle Kolyada <zlogene@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ARM64 stable keyword
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 18:07:55
1 22.04.2014 21:59, Mike Gilbert пишет:
2 > On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 2:01 PM, Mikle Kolyada <zlogene@g.o> wrote:
3 >> 22.04.2014 21:40, Mike Gilbert пишет:
4 >>> I see that vapier has been adding arm64 as a stable keyword to lots of packages.
5 >>>
6 >>> When I am requesting stabilization for newer versions these packages,
7 >>> is there an arm64 arch team I should copy? If not, these stable
8 >>> keywords are just going to get lost as old ebuilds get dropped.
9 >>>
10 >>> For an example, see my last commit to dev-util/scons. I moved the
11 >>> stable keyword forward from scons-2.2.0 to scons-2.3.0 myself, but I
12 >>> am not sure if this was the right thing to do.
13 >>>
14 >>>
15 >> You should not add this, only vapier and probably armin76 have arm64
16 >> hardware (hardware?). Mike stabilize for minor arches if needed. (like
17 >> sh/s390/m68k).
18 >>
19 > Ok, then the stable keyword is going to get lost when I drop old versions.
20 >
21 Vapier can restore stable keywords for newest version if needed, i think