From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: infra@g.o, wiki@g.o, docs-team@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Moving project pages to wiki.gentoo.org
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2013 15:44:29
1 >>>>> On Sun, 09 Jun 2013, Alex Legler wrote:
2
3 > I'd appreciate some input on below plan to move project pages to the
4 > Wiki:
5
6 Some questions:
7
8 - Do we need to update GLEP 39? It requires a project page in
9 www.g.o/proj/en/ that is actively maintained.
10
11 - What is the namespace policy in the Wiki? IIUC, the project pages
12 itself should go to [[Project:Myproject]] and any subpages should go
13 to [[Project:Myproject/Whatever]]? But what are the rules for
14 project documentation that should be editable by all users, i.e.
15 project pages in the main namespace?
16
17 Ulrich