From: yac <yac@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New eclass - twisted-r1
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 12:50:18
1 Hello everypony
2
3 In order to bump dev-python/twisted packages to EAPI=5 we also need to
4 bump the twisted eclass to use distutils-r1.
5
6 I have made this bump (to the eclass and dev-python/twisted*) packages
7 in my yac overlay [1]
8
9 You can view the actuall changes at [2]. It's merely the existing
10 twisted eclass adapted to distutils-r1.
11
12 I have tested the packages (merge, module import in python and tests)
13 on python2_7 at amd64.
14
15 I don't know when I'll get around to testing other pythons and x86.
16 Certainly I'm currently unable to test pypy and eprefix.
17
18 Besides reviewing the changes, could somepony test these arches?
21 [1] https://github.com/yaccz/gentoo-overlay/tree/twisted-r1
22 [2] https://github.com/yaccz/gentoo-overlay/compare/5421996...020b0c2