From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Maintainer's guides?
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:58:25
1 On Monday 28 November 2005 11:39, Paul de Vrieze wrote:
2 > In any way I like the idea to add a tag to the metadata.xml files. I would
3 > however want to do it differently. I'd like to propose a general <doc>
4 > tag with the usual attributes (version/deprange, language) and as new
5 > attributes a "src" and a "kind" attribute.
6 I like this idea, as it would also allow to specify user documentation that
7 can be found on GDP, allowing users to find out the link to alsa guide
8 directly from an alsa-* package's metadata.
9 Maybe instead of a kind attribute we can have a "title" attribute, it would be
10 anyway simple to recognize maintainers' guides, as they would be all
11 title="Maintainer's Guide".
14 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
15 Gentoo/ALT lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE