From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Boyz 'N Apache
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 19:44:15
1 Hi Everyone,
2
3 Another late-breaking update from Devrel News. This just in: Michael
4 Stewart has officially joined our apache team. As of a day ago, he's
5 had his @gentoo address, and just moments ago, I myself was live on the
6 scene as he did his cvs checkout. Er, that is to say, I was on irc and
7 he was on irc while it was happening. It was a very exciting moment,
8 however, and a good time was had by all.
9
10 So, his /nick is, in fact, vericgar, and we're offering a 30-point
11 reward for anyone who can figure out what it means. We don't know,
12 we're hoping you will. I'm not even sure Michael himself knows, but
13 anything's possible, I suppose.
14
15 And he's from Spokane, Washington (the state not the DC), where he lives
16 with his fiancee. The future mrs. vericgar was not able to attend the
17 cvs checkout, but she did send him a telephone greeting during the
18 proceedings.
19
20 Next up, is the latest doppler weather from our weather center (ie, the
21 computer next door).
22
23 Love,
26 Seemant Kulleen
27 http://dev.gentoo.org/~seemant
28
29 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3458780E
30 Key fingerprint = 23A9 7CB5 9BBB 4F8D 549B 6593 EDA2 65D8 3458 780E