From: "Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh" <iluxa@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: RFC: Gentoo Commitfests
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 05:48:02
1 Ryan Hill wrote:
2 > Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh wrote:
3 >
4 >> So, are you proposing to encourage people to do commits for
5 >> the sake of commits? Make people do revbumps/keywording
6 >> just to get their commits in, without doing proper testing?
7 >> Or to hold on number of commits till commitfest?
10 > I would hope that people would be mature enough to enjoy this as a
11 > community event and have some fun, not game the system just to see their
12 > name on a graph.
15 > --de.
18 Hopes.... Young and foolish have them....
19 As we say in Russian, "Hope is the last thing to die"....
20 Let's look at reality here, OK?
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list