From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Lastrite: app-antivirus/f-prot
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 07:20:16
1 Fabian Groffen wrote:
2 > # Fabian Groffen<grobian@g.o> (06 Mar 2010)
3 > # Masked for security issues and discontinued interest from upstream to
4 > # support non-Windows platforms. Bug #233928
5 > # Pending removal on April 6, 2010
6 > app-antivirus/f-prot
10 I use f-prot once in a blue moon and have it installed. While I won't
11 miss it, I went to the website out of curiosity. They *claim* to have
12 released version 6, which is currently in the tree and is the same
13 version for windoze. I did read where they are cutting off windoze 98,
14 ME and such. I didn't see any mention of stopping Linux.
15
16 Am I correct to assume that someone has direct contact with them and
17 they said they are not fixing Linux issues?
18
19 Dale
20