From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] EAPI 1 (Was: Re: Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for April)
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 12:46:39
1 On Friday 13 April 2007, Marius Mauch wrote:
2 > Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@×××××××.org> wrote:
3 > > * src_test always called except if RESTRICT=test
4 >
5 > I don't think this would fit into EAPI, to me it's an implementation
6 > detail of the package manager, or why should the ebuild care about it?
7
8 hmm, i'd have to agree ... this is something that could be done easily via the
9 profile in EAPI-0 now ... requiring package managers to behave this way
10 doesnt really gain anything
11 -mike