From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Making dobin, doexe, doins, doman, dodoc die by default
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 03:41:16
1 On Wednesday 12 July 2006 18:12, John Myers wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 12 July 2006 14:36, Steve Dibb wrote:
3 > > Well, it could happen while testing an ebuild. :) I'd be pretty ticked
4 > > if I were testing Qt and I didn't realize they did change the doc files
5 > > around before doing a test run.
6 > >
7 > > Besides that though, imho, a simple function with a boolean return type
8 > > shouldn't kill the script executing it. Throw a warning, yes, but not
9 > > stop everything.
10 >
11 > Then you could have a IM_TESTING_STUFF_DONT_DIE_ON_DODOC variable to
12 > override the die or something
13
14 FEATURES=stricter
15
16 i find this feature useful for all the extra anal people out there
17 -mike