From: "Jared H. Hudson" <jhhudso@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RE: Ebuild - problem with virtuals / undocumented features
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:56:13
1 uw-imap-2001a-r1 and php-4.1.2-r7 do work together.
2
3 Please explain what version of those two packages you have and what
4 compile error you're getting. In addition, have you unmerged any old
5 versions of those two packages?
6
7 Thanks,
8 Jared H.
9
10 Xavier Garcia wrote:
11 > How do you get the uw-imap2001 package correctly installed?
12 > I need to use an old version that has all the headers inside to be able to
13 > compile PHP correctly.
14 >
15 > Also noted that it's needed to include '--with-imap --with-imap-ssl' not
16 > only '--with-imap-ssl' to have IMAP support from PHP compilation.
17 >
18 > I wish that this two packages can be corrected ASAP (nobody here run
19 > servers with PHP and IMAP support ?)
20 >
21 > Best regards to all of the Gentoo comunnity !
25 > gentoo-dev mailing list
26 > gentoo-dev@g.o