From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] non-Gentoo stuff in our CVS
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 02:55:05
1 Donnie Berkholz wrote: [Thu Oct 07 2004, 04:59:47PM EDT]
2 > If everyone agrees to this, we can start adding these to gentoo/src/
3 > or whatever other location makes sense. I'd guess at least X and
4 > kernel people would be interested -- maybe others with large
5 > patchsets, such as toolchain.
6
7 I've read this whole thread and haven't yet seen a reason we can't do
8 this, i.e. designate an area for non-Gentoo patches in cvs. Though I
9 think it would make more sense to create a new cvs module called
10 "non-gentoo"
11
12 Did I miss an argument against this in the thread?
13
14 Regards,
15 Aron
18 Aron Griffis