From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Introducing the proctors
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 09:23:22
1 Hi everyone,
2 Recently the Code of Conduct was established, and it's about time to
3 present the initial team of people working on getting things done:
4
5 Roy Bamford (NeddySeagoon)
6 Joshua Jackson (tsunam)
7 and myself.
8
9 We are currently in the process of bringing in some more people to
10 gain a team that is both responsive and represents different opionions
11 that will result in fair judgement.
12
13 Furthermore Mike Doty (KingTaco) and Bryan Østergaard (kloeri) are
14 looking over our shoulders, helping with advice and making sure we do
15 our work well and in accordance with the wishes of the Council.
16
17 There are still some things to set up for us, but we are already
18 reading along the lists. If something bugs you, you can reach us via
19 the proctors alias [1] or on irc in #gentoo-proctors.
20
21 cheers,
22 Wernfried
23
24 [1] proctors@g.o
27 Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne at gentoo dot org
28 Gentoo Forums: http://forums.gentoo.org
29 IRC: #gentoo-forums on freenode - email: forum-mods at gentoo dot org